Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Baked Parmesan Potatoes

Okay, I started this post with "my favorite time of year for cooking...", but then I remembered I love fall food and winter food and I just can't decide which season I love cooking in best! I do love grilling season too though and I believe it is here to stay! Ya-hoo for early grilling on the back deck! I love to marinade a meat of some sort all day and throw it on the grill quick once we settle in from the outdoors for the day. Some nights though, I just don't have time to cut up veggies to get on the grill in time to be done with the meat.  A quick fix to add to any grilled meat are these yummy and easy potatoes. If you have a cooking stone, even better!

Baked Parmesan Potatoes
3-6 red potatoes (I usually slice up as many potatoes as people I am feeding, 4 mouths to feed means 4-5 potatoes cut up)
fresh grated Parmesan cheese
olive oil
garlic salt
fresh ground pepper


Simply slice potatoes the long way and place on a cooking stone. Sprinkle olive oil over potatoes, shake some garlic salt and fresh ground pepper over each potato, and then sprinkle with fresh grated parm cheese. (This really makes it!) Bake in your oven at 400 for 20-35 min.
Serve hot! And like always, enjoy with your loved ones!


No comments:

Post a Comment